UK Spouse Visa Consultants in Ahmedabad
Do you want to reunite with your spouse while staying in the UK? In that case, you will need to apply for the UK Spouse Visa, which is a part of the UK family visa category. The visa is crucial if you want to welcome your partner to the UK. For assistance with the visa proceedings, you can choose IMDB Visa Consultancy, the best UK Spouse Visa Consultants in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. We have a team of skilled visa experts who can offer extensive aid.
What is the UK spouse visa?
Also known as the marriage visa, the UK spouse visa enables the spouses or married partners of the citizens of the UK to settle in the country. However, the person sponsoring the visa (the one settled in the UK) must have no restrictions placed on their staying status in the country. The spouse visa also grants permission for the spouses to study or work without any issue.
Requirements for the UK spouses visa
There are some criteria that need to be fulfilled in order to apply for the UK spouse visa. These are –
- Both the spouses must be 18 or more years old.
- Spouses must have the intention to permanently live together.
- There must be a legal marriage between the souses before visa application. The marriage must be recognized in the UK.
- The relationship must have a duration of two years before applying for the visa.
- Presence of sufficient funds to support yourself and your spouse.
- Suitable place to stay for yourself and your spouse.
- The sponsoring partner must have an income of more than £18,600 annually. Alternately, they can also show proof of funds to indicate financial stability for sponsorship.
- The English language requirements must be met by the applicant.
Relationship recognition by the UK
One of the most essential eligibility criteria for the UK Spouse Visa is the legitimacy of the relationship. Your relationship must be valid in the UK. Here are the relationship terms –
- Traditional marriages – Often, traditional marriages are not legally registered. In that case, it will not be recognized by the UK authorities. You will need to register it at Home Affairs.
- Registered marriages – These marriages have a valid marriage certificate that is issued by the government of another country. You will need to submit that as evidence of the marriage.
- Fiancé – If the applicant is a fiancé or proposed civil partner, then some proof will be needed. For instance, you will have to submit proof that you intend to marry within six months of entering the UK. You also need to provide evidence that suggests you have ended any previous civil partnerships or marriages (if any)
The average processing time for the UK spouse visa is 2-12 weeks based on the country from where you apply.
Obtain excellent visa services from IMDB Visa Consultancy
IMDB Visa Consultancy is the top-rated UK Spouse Visa Consultants in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. With the assistance of a team of professional visa experts, we offer top-notch services. Let us help you reunite with your spouse in the UK with ease.