Canada Spouse (Dependent) Visa Consultants in Ahmedabad
High quality of life, warm welcome, and excellent living standards indicate why Canada is often the preferred choice for immigrants. It is an ideal country to reside with your spouse and build a family.
To make that dream a reality, the Canadian government offers the Dependent Visa, upon which applicants can apply for a visa for their spouse. To help you deal with the extensive visa proceedings, you can reach out to IMDB Visa Consultancy. The leading Canada Spouse (Dependent) Visa Consultants in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, has a team of experts ready to offer assistance right away.
Spousal sponsorship Canada
The Canadian government allows permanent residents and Canadian citizens to sponsor their spouses or dependent children to settle in Canada. They can gain the status of permanent residents and live anywhere in Canada. Moreover, they can also acquire a work permit.
The Spousal sponsorship Canada is a sub-set or sub-program of the family sponsorship class. Through this program, sponsoring spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners or dependent children is possible. It takes approximately 12 months for the processing of the visa application. IMDB Visa Consultancy provides aid in ensuring that the applicant fulfills the basic eligibility criteria to apply for the Spouse visa for Canada.
Eligibility criteria for a sponsor
As a sponsor, one needs to fulfill some factors in order to be considered eligible for the visa application. These are –
- The applicant must be more than 18 years of age.
- The applicant must not be obtaining aid from the government (except in case the applicant suffers from a disability.)
- There must be a genuine relationship between the sponsor and the dependents.
- The applicant must be married or legally committed to their spouse.
- The applicant must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Must offer proof that they can sustain the basic needs of the person that they are sponsoring.
- The applicant must live in Canada.
Eligibility criteria for the spouse
In order to get the sponsorship of the Canada spouse visa, one must fulfill these conditions –
- Must be in a common-law relationship or legal marriage with the sponsor.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- Must have no criminal convictions.
- Must not suffer from critical health concerns.
- Must have a marriage certificate authorized by the government.
Note: If the marriage has taken place in Canada, it must follow Canadian law. However, if it has taken place outside, it must still be valid in the eyes of Canadian laws.
Spousal sponsorship Canada categories
There are two distinct categories of Spousal sponsorship Canada. These are –
- Inland sponsorship
- Outland sponsorship
Choose IMDB Visa Consultancy for helping you with the Canada Spouse Visa!
At IMDB Visa Consultancy, the best Canada Spouse (Dependent) Visa Consultants in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, we have a team of professionals with extensive knowledge and expertise in the matter. Our primary goal is to make sure that you have in-detailed information about the visa. Moreover, we also take care of document submission and offer assistance associated with the visa application.