B Visa – Tourism/Business

B Visa – Tourism/Business

This category of multiple entry visa is for either Tourism or Business travel to the United States. For Business-B1, there can be around 4 intent such as consulting business associates in USA, attending a scientific, educational, professional, business convention/conference, settle an estate, negotiate a contract etc.

For Tourism-B2, your intent could be Medical treatment, Visiting friends/relatives for family gathering/birthday celebration/marriage function/baby shower/etc., Participation in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations, Unpaid participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, Tourism, Vacation, Enrollment in a short recreational course of study.

Study, Employment, Paid performances, or any professional performance before a paying audience, Arrival as a crewmember on a ship or aircraft, Work as foreign press, in radio, film, print journalism, or other information media, Permanent residence in the United States etc., is not allowed on B1/B2 visa status.

Local government officials representing their state, province, borough, or other local political entity require visitor (B) visas.